Яндекс.Метрика Новости о Ветрах Зимы :) - Страница 5

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Новости:

Потеряли галерею, шахматы и все файлы-вложения, если вы когда-то грузили их на сервер

Новости о Ветрах Зимы :)

Автор Lady Sansa, 28 апреля 2011, 18:52

« назад - далее »

Леди Боли

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=34496
Дениел Абрахам
Была одна сцена, которую мне пришлось переделать, потому что в одном диалоге, на который бы вы и внимания не обратили, содержится нечто важное для Мечты о весне

Леди Боли

Что же за сцена? Вам не инетрересно? Мне инетересно. Наверняка это про Иных что-ниубдь.

afrika

Maikliv

Дай бог ему здоровья и мне тоже, чтоб дождаться. За эти годы (7-8 может и больше) пару сотен других книг перечитал, вспоминая иногда и об этой саге. За столько лет начинаешь забывать. Читал " Танец" и нет уже такого упоения как от первых книг."В январе  он вернется к книге". Вернусь ли я к ней лет через 10- сомневаюсь.

Леди Боли

Описание событий главы Арианы более подробно. http://users.livejournal.com/brokenrecord__/304695.html
Спойлер
So I attended the George R. R. Martin reading of a chapter of The Winds of Winter at WorldCon today! Other people have probably already posted about it (and in better detail), but just in case I picked up on anything that other people didn't, here is my summary:

Just as a warning, I kind of rushed through A Dance with Dragons and probably missed details, so it's possible I'll bring something up here and everyone will be like, "...uhhh we already knew that because of chapter xx in ADwD." Also, I am really bad at comprehending stories told aloud (I'm a visual learner), so I know I missed parts of the chapter. Apologies for that! I tried really hard to get as much as I could out of it.

Anyways, the chapter was the 2nd Arianne Martell chapter he has written for TWoW. He actually brought two chapters with him to read, that one and a Damphair chapter (if I'm remembering correctly) and then had us vote on which one we wanted to hear, and more people wanted Arianne's chapter. It took 40 minutes to read that chapter, and so he didn't have time to read the other one and instead spent the rest of the session answering questions.

Things I remember from the chapter (this is as much detail as I can possibly remember, so if you don't actually want to be spoiled in very close detail for the chapter, you probably shouldn't read on. Of course it could definitely change by the time the book is actually released):

-Doran has sent Arianne along with Elia Sand, Damon Sand, and some servants (Joss Hood was a name I heard, but I could be spelling that incorrectly. Also, Feathers. Or possibly just Feather.) to go talk to Lord Connington because he's arrived at the Seven Kingdoms with Prince Aegon and is... doing things. Battling people? Taking over areas? idk. Oh, also, I've read people talk about conflicting reports about whether this is Arianne's 2nd or 1st chapter. I definitely heard GRRM mention that this was the second Arianne chapter he had written for the book, because he also mentioned that in Arianne's first chapter, Doran hears about what Lord Connington has been up to and decides to send Arianne off, and that definitely didn't happen in this chapter. So I'm 99% sure this is the 2nd Arianne chapter. But idk, I guess I could be wrong.

-The beginning of the chapter is just detailing parts of their journey from what I remember. Arianne starts wondering at some point where Quentyn is and if he's married Dany yet, and she thinks about how Dany is just a maiden, and she wonders if she will have to call him King Quentyn and thinks that sounds silly.

-At one point they come across a cave and Elia goes deep into it. I guess it's during this that Arianne is thinking about Quentyn and Dany. Then she realizes Elia has been gone awhile and is like, "ugh, her sisters will kill me if something happens to her," so she goes down the cave, and eventually she finds Elia capturing fish with her bare hands in some pool. And Arianne is like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!" and Elia is like, "...but... I captured fish!" and Arianne is like, "YOU. COULD. HAVE. DIED." and then "died," echoes 3 times in the chamber and the way GRRM read it made me think it could be foreshadowing? idk. It was pretty ominous. And then Arianne makes Elia promise that she won't act out, and that she's supposed to be pretending to be a maidservant, and Elia sullenly promises.

-At some point they reach... some castle or place (sorry, I'm awful at names and details like that) where Connington's men have taken hold and we meet Jon Mud(d?) and... Chain, I believe? One of them lets it slip that Connington is going after Storm's End, and Arianne is like, "lol no that's not going to happen, Storm's End is one of the most fortified/impossible to capture places in all of the Seven Kingdoms." There's also a brief appearance at this point of someone named Lady Mertyn or something similar? And I can't remember whether we've seen her before or not now. But she seems to be being held by Connington's men here; I'm guessing that she was one of the people residing there before Connington's men took over. I just remember her because there was an amusing line where she was like, "I knew Connington's mother, and you tell him that he should be ashamed of himself!" or something.

-Also at some point (not sure if it was here or at the next point they reach), Arianne catches Elia making out with Feather(s), and Arianne is like, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU???" and Elia is like, "It was just kissing," and Arianne remembers losing her maidenhead to Damon at that age. But anyways, they get into a bit of a fight over whether Arianne or Elia would make a better hostage, and finally Arianne is like, "JUST BEHAVE ALL RIGHT???" and Elia's like, "Fine, whatever."

-Anyways, they go on their way and end up somewhere else. I guess they end up at where Lord Connington was supposed to have been, but his men there are like, "Nope, you missed him, he's at Storm's End now because he's taken it over." And we meet someone whose name I definitely can't spell, but my attempt at it is Lyseni (Lyseno?) Mar(r?). And he's described as looking like a Targaryen.

-At some point (I think it's here, but it could've been with Mud(d?) and Chain possibly, but I'm pretty sure it was Lyseni), Arianne discusses Prince Aegon vs. Dany. And Connington's man is like, "He has Dornish blood!" and Arianne is like, "So does Dany," and there's a mention of Aegon being a dragon, and Arianne is like, "Dany has 3." Oh, and at some point Arianne refers to Aegon being a pretender. There are parts generally where Arianne thinks about whether Dorne should give their support to Connington or not, and that he'll need them if he wants to capture... either King's Landing or Storm's End, or maybe both?

-Anyways, his men are like, "Connington wants you to go to Storm's End and meet him!" and she's thinking about it and kind of realizes that she probably doesn't really have a choice. And she's talking to Damon, and he's like, "I WILL GO IN YOUR PLACE! YOU SHOULDN'T GO!" and she's like, "No, I should do it." And that's how the chapter ends, I believe.

That's all I can remember really. After that there were a few questions, nothing super interesting tbh. One person asked when the next one was coming out and the whole room exploded with laughter (his response was, "When it's done."). He was also asked about outlining, and he says he doesn't outline at all (I assume this is not new information). He was asked about keeping track of all the details, and I think he talked about sometimes looking back and being like, "Wouldn't 5 kingdoms have been a lot easier? Did I really need another continent?" He was also asked if he knew the fates of all the characters, and he said yes to all the major ones and some secondary characters.

Oh, one interesting thing, too, was that he mentioned after finishing reading the chapter aloud, he realized that we would all be greedy and want to see Connington taking Storm's End, so he is now wondering if he should put that before this chapter, after, or split this chapter into two chapters and put it in the middle, which I found kind of amusing.

That is my report, anyways! I have probably forgotten details and mangled others. I totally welcome clarifying questions, too, since I know this is muddled, although I can't promise I'll be able to answer them!

Feel free to link this to other places! I've been trying to post it to Tumblr, but when I save it as a draft, I can't get the "Read More" to work, so idk.
[свернуть]

Тэль

Цитата: Леди Боли от 31 октября 2011, 17:19Описание событий главы Арианы более подробно.
Спойлер
Цитата: Mysh от 19 августа 2011, 20:46Цитата: godar от 19 Августа 2011, 15:41:49
Большую часть главы занимает описание дороги (ну нам такая манера увы уже хорошо знакома).
Вот это-то и пугает. Весь пересказ главы уместился в несколько строк, что показательно. Опять сплошные травелоги.  tickedoff

At one point they come across a cave and Elia goes deep into it. I guess it's during this that Arianne is thinking about Quentyn and Dany. Then she realizes Elia has been gone awhile and is like, "ugh, her sisters will kill me if something happens to her," so she goes down the cave, and eventually she finds Elia capturing fish with her bare hands in some pool. And Arianne is like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!" and Elia is like, "...but... I captured fish!" and Arianne is like, "YOU. COULD. HAVE. DIED." and then "died," echoes 3 times in the chamber and the way GRRM read it made me think it could be foreshadowing? idk. It was pretty ominous.

Видимо бесконечное описание будет развиваться.
Прогнозы многих оправдываются.
[свернуть]
Есть люди, которые несут тьму, мрак и хаос.
Есть люди, которые несут справедливость и покой.
И есть Я.
Я несу пакетик семечек.
Чем ты пожертвуешь, что бы обрести крылья?

pinacle

дочитал танец, неужели в ветрах джона больше нибудет????:-( 

mary

Цитата: pinacle от 23 ноября 2011, 14:35
дочитал танец, неужели в ветрах джона больше нибудет????:-( 
Доживём-увидим ???
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Опасайтесь людей верующих - у них есть боги, которые им всё прощают  ::=2

Эри

А есть перевод то что под спойлером?

Тэль

Краткий перевод того, что под спойлером.

Спойлер
Человек, от лица которого ведется данная история, присутствовал на WorldCon, где  Мартин читал главу из Ветров Зимы.
Это была вторая глава Арианы Мартел. Мартин предложил на выбор двух персонажей, и большинство присутствующих выбрали главу Арианы.  На прочтение у него ушло 40 минут.
Эпизоды, которые запомнились мне:
- До Дорана дошли слухи о прибытии Конингтона и Эйегона в Семь королевств и Доран послал Ариану вместе с Элией Сэнд на встречу с ними.
-В Начале главы детально описывается их путешествие. Ариана думает про Квентина, женился ли он на Дени и стоит ли ей называть его теперь королем Квентином, хотя  сама она предполагает, что это звучит глупо.
- В некоторй точке своего пути , компания проходит около пещер. И Элия идет внутрь, как раз в тот момент, когда Ариана рассуждает о Квентине и Дени. Когда Ариана замечает отсутствие Элии, она думает: «О, ее  сестра убъет меня, если с ней что-то случится». В конечном итоге, она находит свою сестру, внизу, та ловит рыбу голыми руками, Ариана начинает читать ей нотации : «Что, ты делаешь , ты же могла умереть....»
«Но, я же не умерла, я поймала рыбу!».
«И все же , ты могла умереть».... Умереть-умереть-умереть, три раза эхо отразилось от стен пещеры. И то каким образом Мартин прочитал это, натолкнуло на мысли , может Элия на самом деле умрет.
Ариана заставила  Элию пообещать, что б та вела себя более подобающим образом и Элия согласилась.
- Далее они не встречают Конингтона,  а сталкиваются с его  людьми, которые говорят ей , что Конингтон пошел на Штормовой Предел.
-Ариана ловит Элию, целующуюся с кем-то...
«Ты же обещала»
«Я просто целовалась»
- Вскоре они добираются до того места, где должен быть Лорд Конингтон, но там им опять говорят: « Его нет, он берет Штормовой предел.» И еще встречается новый персонаж с внешностью Таргариена?
-Еще в одном месте пути Ариана обсуждает принца Эйгона vs Дени.
Люди Конингтона: - В Эйегоне течет Дорнийская кровь.
Ариана: - В  Дени тоже.
- В Эйегон может быть драконом.
-А у Дени уже три дракона.
Ариана размышляет, стоит ли Дорну поддерживать Коннингтона. Она понимает, что Коннингтону понадобиться Дорн, если он собирается завоевывать Королевскую гавань.
В итоге люди Коннингтона говорят  Ариане , что ей надо идти к Конингтону в ШП. И встретиться с ним. Некий Damon, говорит, что пойдет вместо нее, ей не следует, на что она отвечает, что пойдет сама.
В общем, так заканчивается глава.
После прочтения Мартин понял, что всех заинтересовало, возьмет ли Конингтон ШП, после чего он стал размышлять вслух, стоит ли ему поделить эту главу на две, поместить ее в начало или середину книги.

[свернуть]
Есть люди, которые несут тьму, мрак и хаос.
Есть люди, которые несут справедливость и покой.
И есть Я.
Я несу пакетик семечек.
Чем ты пожертвуешь, что бы обрести крылья?

Superradge

Цитата: Тэль от 24 ноября 2011, 15:41Краткий перевод того, что под спойлером.

(Нажмите, чтобы показать/скрыть)

Спасибо за перевод .
а про Детей Леса не было ? или это в другом месте ?

Lady Sansa

[mod]Так, друзья. Традиционно тема новостей - територия свободная от спойлеров. Спойлеры в самом крайнем случае прячем под тэг "спойлер". Есть тема спойлеров Ветров Зимы, вот там и обсуждайте всё это.[/mod]

kwint

Цитата: Леди Боли от 22 декабря 2011, 20:51
http://www.scotcampus.com/2011/12/george-r-r-martin/
Там есть про ветра зимы.

Вообще я на одном известном сайте уже читал перевод этого интер. Правда не знаю можно ли тут давать ссылки...