Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Новости:

Мы переехали! Постарался перетащить всех пользователей и темы-сообщения.
Потеряли галерею, шахматы и все файлы-вложения, если вы когда-то грузили их на сервер.

Задайте вопрос Брэндону Сандерсону!

Автор Асунава, Апр. 24, 2008, 12:40

« назад - далее »

Shaidar_Haran_v.3.0

У всех желающих есть еще один шанс задать BS очередную порцию вопросов - он будет отвечать на вопросы online в форуме на сайте Barnes & Noble с 8-го по 10-е июля. Шанс, что вопрос будет вообще замечен, достаточно велик - пока набралось вопросов только на одну страницу - так что СПЕШИТЕ!

Post Questions For Brandon Sanderson Here!

P.S. Форум англоязычный.
P.P.S. Нужна регистрация на форуме.
YOUNG AT HEART. Slightly older in other places.

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Shaidar_Haran_v.3.0

Все желающие могут задать вопрос БС вот тут: Google+ Hangout on April 18th (нужна регистрация)

Цитата: Brandon Sanderson
I'll be hanging out on Google+ from the Google offices in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday, April 18th at 1:00 p.m. Australian EST. (In US Eastern Time, that's 11:00 p.m. on April 17th.) If you would like to join the Hangout, post a question in the comments of this post on Google+ and let me know what you'd like to hear about in the Hangout. The best questions win a place in the Hangout, with preference going to my Australian readers.

Don't worry if you miss out—this will be a Hangout on Air, which means you can tune in to watch the discussion. Make sure you've added me to a circle, and then watch your stream starting just before 1:00 p.m. on April 18th for details.

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Shaidar_Haran_v.3.0

Для тех, кто пропустил Google+ Hangout with Brandon: