Яндекс.Метрика Грендаль - Страница 4

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Новости:

Если у вас не получается зайти на форум или восстановить свой пароль, пишите на team@wheeloftime.ru

Грендаль

Автор Tweety, 10 февраля 2011, 17:24

« назад - далее »

Snusmumriken

Цитата: Льюс Тэрин от 30 января 2012, 19:30Погибельный Огонь (ПО) выжигает нить из узора, другими словами выжигает душу, которая больше НЕ СМОЖЕТ ПЕРЕРОДИТЬСЯ.
Так было задумано автором сначала, но потом он передумал насчет невозможности переродится. Точно помню, что так было. Для цитаты нужно шерстить тему "Слова РД", а мне лень. :)

[off-topic]Рыжик Хунта. :D[/off-topic]

Shaidar_Haran_v.3.0

The Path of Daggers book tour 21 November 1998

RJ: If someone is balefired, the Dark One can't reincarnate them.  But they CAN be spun back out into the Pattern as normal.  Balefire is NOT the eternal death of the soul.  He also made a comment to the effect that even in the absence of balefire, there may be circumstances where the Dark One cannot bring someone back.

Update from BS:

blindillusion: Is there any way for someone to be removed completely from the Pattern?
Brandon: (Sorry I cannot put out his precise words, but here is the gist) – Jordan started by having balefire do this, but he later debunked this theory by saying someone killed by balefire can be reborn at some point. We currently know of nothing/no method that will completely remove someone from the Pattern.
- I thanked him and turned to walk away at this point, so that he could continue with the signing. But he called me back and commented that: The wolves in the Wolf Dream. We know that in the Wolf Dream something can be completely removed from the Pattern.

Permanent forms of death:
- when wolves die in the wolf dream, they die forever;
- the same goes for Heroes of the Horn when they die in TAR;
- Machin Shin eats souls;
- the Dark One metaphorically has 'eaten' the soul of someone who becomes a Gray Man or Gray Woman.
YOUNG AT HEART. Slightly older in other places.

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.