Яндекс.Метрика СПОЙЛЕРЫ!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРО ТЭГИ! - Страница 70

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Новости:

Потеряли галерею, шахматы и все файлы-вложения, если вы когда-то грузили их на сервер

СПОЙЛЕРЫ!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРО ТЭГИ!

Автор Родривар Тихера, 05 сентября 2010, 16:54

« назад - далее »

Долговязый Джон

Цитата: Rubanok от 04 ноября 2010, 15:02Он знает, что для начала надо уничтожить печати.
[off-topic]Остап Бендер тоже знал, что в шахматной партии первый ход е2-е4.[/off-topic]
Одни боялись Пью, другие — Билли Бонса, а меня... хе-хе... боялся сам Флинт.

Phoenix_1973

Полный список Видений , Снов , Предсказаний из БП с комментариями Terez с Theoryland
Спойлер
There were several interesting prophecies given in TOM. I have some thoughts on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ/BWS
Chapter 3

Egwene: Everything shook. The room of past and present seemed to shatter, shredding into swirling smoke. Egwene stepped back, gasping, as Gawyn ripped apart as if made of sand. All was dust around her, and thirteen black towers rose in the distance beneath a tarlike sky.

One fell, and then another, crashing to the ground. As they did, the ones that remained grew taller and taller. The ground shook as several more towers fell. Another tower shook and cracked, collapsing most of the way to the ground—but then, it recovered and grew tallest of all.

At the end of the quake, six towers remained, looming above her.

This certainly suggests the Towers of Midnight in Seanchan, but of course, the Forsaken make a great deal more sense. The tallest Tower of them all might be Moridin, or it might be Mesaana, simply because she has fallen and poses the greatest threat to Egwene. The six remaining are Moridin, Cyndane, Moghedien, Graendal, Demandred, and Mesaana.

Quote:
Egwene had fallen to the ground, which had become soft earth covered in withered leaves. The vision changed. She was looking down at a nest. In it, a group of fledgling eagles screeched toward the sky for their mother. One of the eaglets uncoiled, and it wasn't an eagle at all, but a serpent. It began to strike at the fledglings one at a time, swallowing them whole. The eaglets simply continued to stare into the sky, pretending that the serpent was their sibling as it devoured them.
Egwene certainly interpreted this one correctly. It was Mesaana, posing as an Aes Sedai. The Bloodknives do not make sense, as they never really appeared to be among the eaglets, or one of them, like Mesaana did.

Quote:
The vision changed. She saw an enormous sphere made of the finest crystal. It sparkled in the light of twenty-three enormous stars, shining down on it where it sat on a dark hilltop. There were cracks in it, and it was being held together by ropes.

There was Rand, walking up the hillside, holding a woodsman's axe. He reached the top and hefted the axe, then swung at the ropes one at a time, chopping them free. The last one parted, and the sphere began to break apart, the beautiful globe falling in pieces. Rand shook his head.

This clearly refers to the future that Aviendha saw in the crystal columns. In chapter 49, Ladalin thinks that the three remaining clan chiefs and herself, along with the other non-channeling Wise One, were all that was left of the Council of Twenty-Two. What was that? Will Rand become the 23rd, thus destroying the vision that Aviendha had of the future, and saving the Aiel? The 22 is easy enough to figure out - one Wise One and the clan chief of each clan, not counting the Shaido.

WoT is rarely so easy to predict, but this seems the only explanation. In fact, I am no longer so sure he needs to die before the Last Battle, since this is a clear reason why he would need to be resurrected (the future teetering on the edge of a blade). If Aviendha did not know of this need, would they even try? Or would they just accept that he was dead? Death can't be Healed, after all.

Rand has to be resurrected so that he can enforce his peace. Aviendha probably needs to help the Aiel realize that they should follow the Way of the Leaf again, since their determination to remain warriors was so much part of the problem, and Rand's exclusion of them for the Peace. They probably need to demand that the Aiel prisoners are returned after a year and a day. And they might even need to convince Rand not to bow to Tuon, even as a token of goodwill, though it seems this threat was actually a misconception on Oncala's part. The Seanchan would not have broken the Peace unless the other nations had joined the war with the Aiel.

A tricky subject, but however it goes, that is most likely what this dream of Egwene's is about. Rand destroying the Aiel without a thought. "He will take you back, and he will destroy you." But also, the Aiel are supposed to take back their places of old. Perhaps that will fix the problem? In the columns, Aviendha saw that the Asha'man and the Aes Sedai were not directly allied. Perhaps this was part of the problem as well.

She also saw that the Seanchan continued to leash channelers. It may be that she can help to put an end to that, too.

Quote:
Chapter 4

Perrin:Mat stood there. He was fighting against himself, a dozen different men wearing his face, all dressed in different types of fine clothing. Mat spun his spear, and never saw the shadowy figure creeping behind him, bearing a bloody knife.

This one is interesting. Does it refer to Mat's resistance to his position, similar to Perrin's own resistance? Is the man with the knife a gholam, or something else?

Quote:
He turned away and another darkness opened in the sky. He saw sheep, suddenly, running in a flock toward the woods. Wolves chased them, and a terrible beast waited in the woods, unseen. He was there, in that dream, he sensed. But who was he chasing, and why? Something looked wrong with those wolves.

A third darkness, to the side. Faile, Grady, Elyas, Gaul . . . all walked toward a cliff, followed by thousands of others.

This seems to refer to Perrin's plotline in this book.

Quote:
Chapter 13

Min: An open cavern, gaping like a mouth. Bloodstained rocks. Two dead men on the ground, surrounded by ranks and ranks of Trollocs, a pipe with smoke curling from it.

The first two seem to refer to Shayol Ghul. The two dead men? I have some plausible theories on it, but they are in brewing stage. The pipe? I have no idea.

Quote:
Chapter 25

Min: I see dark clouds, pushed away by the sunlight's warmth. I see you (Rand), a brilliant white sword held in your hand, wielded against one of black, held by a faceless darkness. I see trees, growing green again, bearing fruit. I see a field, the crops healthy and full. I see the Two Rivers, Rand. I see an inn there with the mark of the Dragon's Fang inlaid on its door. No longer a symbol of darkness or hate. A sign of victory and hope.

These seem pretty straightforward, and seem to hint at another Rand-Moridin confrontation, which I'm sure Tam would love. Is the white sword Callandor? Justice? Some other sword? Is it all just a metaphor for the eternal cycle of light and dark champions?

Quote:
I see a silver axe above [Durnham]'s head. He will be a leader in the Last Battle. That woman...will be trained by the White Tower and become Aes Sedai. I can see the Flame of Tar Valon beside her, and I know what it means. That man...will save her life. I know he doesn't look like it, but he will fight. All of them will. I can see it!
Also straightforward.

Quote:
Chapter 32

Min (reading the prophecies): Light is held before the maw of the infinite void, and all that he is can be seized.

"Have you ever wondered why Callandor is so often called a 'fearful blade' or 'the blade of ruin' in the prophecies?"

"It's such a powerful sa'angreal," he said. "Maybe it's because of the destruction it can cause?"

"Maybe," she said.

"You think it's something else."

"There's a phrase," Min said, "in the Jendai Prophecy. I wish we knew more of them. Anyway, it says 'and the Blade will bind him by twain.'.....There's another phrase, from The Karaethon Cycle. Anyway, I think that Callandor might be flawed beyond that. I think it might . . . Rand, I think it might make you weak, open you to attack, if you use it."

The light before the maw need not be Callandor, but it definitely hints at soul-stealing. The Jendai line need not be Callandor either, though it might. I'm thinking Justice might be more likely, and that it will have something to do with Rand's deal with Tuon.

Quote:
Chapter 51

Min: Rand reached out, touching [Callandor]. She glanced at him, and a viewing sprang to life above him. A glowing sword, Callandor, being gripped in a black hand. She gasped.

"What did you see?" Rand asked softly.

"Callandor, held in a fist. The hand looks to be made of onyx."

"Any idea what it means?"

She shook her head.

Callandor being used by the Shadow? Or Rand making a new hand with the Power?

Quote:
"Tenobia has a spear hovering over her head," Min said. "Bloody, but shining in the light. Ethenielle will soon be wed—I see that by white doves. She plans to do something dangerous today, so be careful. The other two have various swords, shields and arrows hovering about them. Both will fight soon."

"In the Last Battle?" Rand asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. "It could be here, today."

Tenobia will die a glorious death in battle. We've figured she would die for some time, but this seems to be more evidence.

Quote:
Paitar

I see him before you! Him, the one who lives many lives, the one who gives deaths, the one who raises mountains. He will break what he must break, but first he stands here, before our king. You will bloody him! Measure his restraint. He speaks! How was the fallen slain? Tellindal Tirraso, murdered by his hand, the darkness that came the day after the light. You must ask, and you must know your fate. If he cannot answer, then you will be lost. You will bring his end swiftly, so that the final days may have their storm. So that Light may not be consumed by he who was to have preserved it. I see him. And I weep.
Quote:
—spoken by an Aes Sedai of the Arafellin royal line and recorded by Reo Myershi, King of Arafel

I don't think 'break what he must break' refers to the seals as Rand thinks it does. And I think he underestimates the importance of the prophecy, and of the Pattern's forcing here.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Chapter 54

Eelfinn: How it twists around him! How it spins! Scents of blood in the air! And the gambler becomes the center of it all! I can taste fate itself!

The center of it all? Mat is the Dragon Reborn after all! Or maybe he will just be key in helping Aviendha prevent the dire future. Or maybe he will just brilliantly throw down Rand's armies in the upcoming battle. It's exciting either way. Obviously the 'Finns know what they are talking about.

Quote:
Chapter 57
Quote:

Moiraine (quoting the prophecies): By the Dragon came our pain, and by the Dragon was the wound repaired.

This one might not be so straightforward as Moiraine thinks.

Quote:
Epigram

Lo, it shall come upon the world that the prison of the Greatest One shall grow weak, like the limbs of those who crafted it. Once again, His glorious cloak shall smother the Pattern of all things, and the Great Lord shall stretch forth His hand to claim what is His. The rebellious nations shall be laid barren, their children caused to weep. There shall be none but Him, and those who have turned their eyes to His majesty.

In that day, when the One-Eyed Fool travels the halls of mourning, and the First Among Vermin lifts his hand to bring freedom to Him who will Destroy, the last days of the Fallen Blacksmith's pride shall come. Yea, and the Broken Wolf, the one whom Death has known, shall fall and be consumed by the Midnight Towers. And his destruction shall bring fear and sorrow to the hearts of men, and shall shake their very will itself.

And then, shall the Lord of the Evening come. And He shall take our eyes, for our souls shall bow before Him, and He shall take our skin, for our flesh shall serve Him, and He shall take our lips, for only Him will we praise. And the Lord of the Evening shall face the Broken Champion, and shall spill his blood and bring us the Darkness so beautiful. Let the screams begin, O followers of the Shadow. Beg for your destruction!

—from The Prophecies of the Shadow

This one is a doozie. So many options for each title! First Among Vermin seems to clearly be Fain...but what if Moridin is the Rat King after all? He certain is striving to free the Dark One. Could it be Rand, who is planning on breaking the seals? If not...then how does Fain have the power to free the Dark One? Something to do with Fain's Fade-torturing talent and Shaidar Haran?

The Fallen Blacksmith pretty much has to be Perrin...but the Broken Wolf? This one is confusing. It seems to suggest that Perrin will die, but Death has already known him when he falls to the Midnight Towers?? Is Death Moridin? I think it probably is, either way. Are the Midnight Towers the Forsaken, or does it actually mean the Seanchan?

The Broken Wolf could be Perrin, or Ituralde...or Rand? Rand seems to be the only one who would inspire that sort of reaction in people, though Ituralde does have a few faithful followers, and Perrin does too. Rand said that he was broken, and then reforged. Might he be described as a wolf in any way? Also, Death (Moridin) has known Rand more intimately than anyone else by far.

The One-Eyed Fool is obviously Mat, but where are the halls of mourning? Ghenjei? The Eelfinn do refer to themselves as the 'warriors of final regret'. What does that mean? Are the halls of mourning elsewhere? If so, where? Caemlyn? Tar Valon?

I think there are some other possible interpretations besides the obvious.

Wheel of Time Reference Library

Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
[свернуть]
Тьма - рука правая Света , Свет - рука левая Тьмы .

Мингрейв

Спойлер
Как я и предполагал все разговоры Эгвейн-Ранд сходятся к одной проблеме.
С одной стороны Ранд действует иррационально, так как нет никаких оснований к какому либо действию, и так оснований не может быть так как ситуация не стандартная, нет человека который знает что нужно делать, и у кого нет опыта, поэтому любое действие это эксперимент, разведка боем. Только с другой стороны консерваторы которые боятся всего не известного и нового и не хотят вообще ничего менять, для них лучше проиграть предсказуемо, чем выиграть не предсказуемо.  :P
[свернуть]
Спойлер
Если говорить о времени и то как оно играет, то войну необходимо начинать в тот момент когда максимален перевес в свою сторону, или минимален в сторону противника. Таким образом затягивать начало конфликта выгодно тем кто считает что ему на помощь придут союзники, тем кто считает что у противника случится ослабление по внутренним причинам и тд. Со временем все больше и больше ослабляются лишь силы так сказать света, а силы тьмы только усиливаються и усиливаються, то есть момент начала войны должен был быть определен в тот момент когда силы света хоть как-то объединились, этот как раз тот момент который наступил в книге. :P
[свернуть]
Порядок в голове, надежда в сердце и вера в людей.

Кабриана Мекандес

Частичный перевод Сновидений
Спойлер
Глава 3.
Эгвейн: Все сотрясалось. Прошлое и настоящее казалось рушится, рассыпаясь в кружащийся дым. Эгвейн отступила, задыхаясь, в то время как Гавин рассыпался на части, словно он был сделан из песка. Все вокруг нее обращалось в пыль, а вдалеке, под чернильным небом, вырастали 13 черных башен. Одна из них упала, затем другая, крушась на землю. В то время как они падали, другие становились выше и выше. Земля затряслась, когда еще несколько башен пало. Еще одна башня зашаталась и рухнула, разрушаясь еще до соприкосновения с землей, но затем она восстановилась и выросла выше остальных. Когда тряска завершилась, осталось всего шесть башен, возвышавшихся над ней.

Определенно предполагаются Башни Полуночи в Шончан, но версия с Отрекшиеся имеет больший смысл. Высочайшая из Башень может быть Моридином, или Месааной, так как она пала и несет наибольшую угрозу для Эгвейн. Шесть оставшихся это Моридин, Грендаль, Могидин, Демандред, Синдани и Месаана.

Эгвейн упала на землю, которая затем стала мягкой, покрытой увядшими листьями. Видение изменилось. Теперь она смотрела вниз, на гнездо. Несколько еще неоперившихся орлят пищало, зоая свою мать. Один из них размотался, это оказался и не орленок вовсе, а змея. Она начала атаковать птенцов по одному, заглатывая их целиком. Орлята же просто продолжали смотреть в небо, считая что змея их родня., в то время как она продолжала пожирать их.

Эгвейн, конечно же, интерпретировала этот сон верно. Змеей была Месаана, играющая роль Айз Седай. Кровавые Ножи не подходят, так как они никогда не притворялись орлятами.

Видение изменилось. Она видела огромную сферу, сделанную из идеального кристалла. Находясь на вершине темного холма, она искрилась в свете двадцати трех огромных звезд. Сфера была покрыта трещинами, она скреплялась веревками.

Там был Ранд, поднимавшийся по склону, держа топор. Он достиг вершины и поднял топор, а затем начал разрубать веревки по одной. Когда последняя была разрублена, сфера начала распадаться на части, прекрасный шар обратился в осколки. Ранд покачал головой.

Это достаточно четко связано с будущим, которое Авиенда видела в кристаллических колоннах. В 49 главе Ладалин думает, что три оставшихся клановых вождя и она сама, вместе с другими не способными направлять Хранительницами Мудрости - все, что осталось от Совета Двадцети Двух. Что это? Будет ли Ранд двадцать третьим, тем самым разрушив видение, полученное Авиендой, и спасет ли он этим Айил? Понять, кто такие эти 22 достаточно легко - это Хранительницы Мудрости и вожди кланов из каждого клана, не считая Шайдо.

КВ редко предсказывается так просто, но это кажется единственным объяснением. По существу, теперь я не настолько уверена, что Ранд должен умереть перед Последней Битвой., так как это достаточно ясно, почему он должен будет быть перерожден (будущее, колеблющееся на острие клинка). Если бы Авиенда не знала о этой необходимости, стали бы они пробовать? Или они бы просто решили, что он мертв? В конце концов, смерть нельзя Исцелить.
[свернуть]
Keep in mind what you have heard today
You might find that you're not so brave
Are you man enough, carry the load all alone
When other have your ow

Phoenix_1973

Кабриана Мекандес спасибо за перевод  :)
Спойлер
13 башен наверняка Отрекшиеся и упавшая , а потом вознесшаяся выше других - Ишамаэль/Моридин . Змея , пожирающая птенцов маскируясь под них - Месана в ББ . А вот 23 звезды и потрескавшаяся сфера  ??? ??? В свете Ранда , рубящего топором верёвки она может символизировать Печати от узилища , мы ведь не знаем как выглядят они сами , диски из квейндияра всего лишь фокусирующие точки , ЕМНИП . Тогда звезды скорее всего Амерлин , ХЛ и Совет , по 7 от каждой айя как раз 23 наберётся , Амерлин именуется Watcher of the Seals , а не Keeper , почему в АСТ решили что это Хранительница понять не могу , Наблюдательница точнее , имхо , что больше со звездами ассоциируется .
[свернуть]

Эоэлла

Цитата: Phoenix_1973 от 04 ноября 2010, 18:14
Спойлер
Watcher of the Seals
[свернуть]
Спойлер
Видимо, решили, что, раз она за ними наблюдает ( в любом смысле), значит - хранит, как Страж, Дозорный, например, да и красивее получается. Наблюдающие-за-волнами  - иное, как мне кажется. И все же жаль, что перевод был не однозначный.
А насчет Совета и ХМ не поняла. По две от семи Айя - 14, плюс по ХМ от клана - 11 (не считая Шайдо), плюс Амерлин... много... Или по одной от Айя, плюс по одной от кланов, если Вы не то имели ввиду... тогда мало...
[свернуть]
Борец с порчей на саидин

Phoenix_1973

Цитата: Эоэлла от 04 ноября 2010, 19:26
Спойлер
Видимо, решили, что, раз она за ними наблюдает ( в любом смысле), значит - хранит, да и красивее получается. Наблюдающие-за-волнами  - иное, как мне кажется. И все же жаль, что перевод был не точный.
А насчет Совета и ХМ не поняла. По две от семи Айя - 14, плюс по ХМ от клана - 11 (не считая Шайдо), плюс Амерлин... много... Или по одной от Айя, плюс по одной от кланов, если Вы не то имели ввиду... тогда мало...
[свернуть]

Спойлер
ХЛ , а не ХМ , Хранительница Летописей  ;)
[свернуть]

atreides

Цитата: Эоэлла от 04 ноября 2010, 19:26
Спойлер
[свернуть]
Спойлер
как мне кажется мысль была о совете (в котором кстати по три восседающих от каждой Айя), ПА и ХЛ: 7х3+1+1=23 =)
[свернуть]

Эоэлла

Спойлер
Цитата: Phoenix_1973 от 04 ноября 2010, 18:33ХЛ , а не ХМ , Хранительница Летописей
Цитата: atreides от 04 ноября 2010, 18:45как мне кажется мысль была о совете (в котором кстати по три восседающих от каждой Айя), ПА и ХЛ: 7х3+1+1=23 =)
[свернуть]
Спойлер
А, ну, если так, то мысль понятна.
[свернуть]
Борец с порчей на саидин

Кабриана Мекандес

Еще немного снов и видений  :)

Спойлер
Глава 4.
Перрин: Мэт стоял там. Он сражался с самим собой, множество различных людей, одетых в разнообразную красивую одежду, носили его лицо. Мэт крутил свое копье и все не замечал ужасающую неясную фигуру позади себя, держащую окровавленный кинжал.

Этот сон интересен. Обращается ли он к отрицанию Мэтом своего положения, как Пэррин отрицал свое? Человек с кинжалом - голам или кто-то еще?
(Прим. переводчика - лично мне кажется, что человек с кинжалом - это Фейн :О).

Он отвернулся, и другая тьма открылась в небесах. Он видел стадо овец, бегущих к лесу. Волки преследовали их, и ужасающий зверь поджидал среди деревьев, невидимый для других. Он был там, в этом сне, он чувствовал. Но кого он преследовал и почему? Что-то было не так с этими волками.

Третья темнота, в стороне. Фэйли, Грэйди, Илайас, Гаул... все они шли к утесу, сопровождаемые тысячами других.

Кажется, эти сны связаны с сюжетной линией Перрина в этой книге.

Глава 13
Мин: Открытая пещера, зияющая как рот. Окровавленные скалы. Два мертвых человека на земле, окруженные многими и многими троллоками, труба со вьющимся дымом.

Первые два видения видимо относятся к Шайол Гул. Два мертвеца? У меня есть некоторые теории об этом, но они еще на стадии осмысления (Видимо речь о Ранде и Моридине). Труба? Понятия не имею.

Глава 25
Мин: Я вижу темные облака, теснимые солнечным теплом. Я вижу тебя (Ранда) с бриллиантово-белым клинком в руке, обнаженным против черного, принадлежащего безликой тьме. Я вижу деревья, зеленеющие вновь, приносящие плоды. Я вижу поле, зерно вновь здоровое. Я вижу Двуречье, Ранд. Я вижу гостиницу с маркой Клыка Дракона на двери. Но эта метка больше не символ тьмы или ненависти. Знак победы и надежды.

Эти видения довольно прямы и, кажется, касаются еще одной конфронтации Ранда и Моридина. Белый меч - Калландор? Справедливость? Какой-либо другой меч? Все это - просто метафора о бесконечном цикле чемпионов света и тьмы?

Я вижу серебряный топор над головой Дарнхама(??) Он будет лидером во время Последней Битвы. Эта женщина... будет обучена Белой Башней и станет Айз Седай. Я могу видеть Пламя Тар Валона позади нее и я знаю, что это значит. Этот человек... спасет ее жизнь. Я знаю, это на него не похоже, но он будет сражаться. Все они будут. Я могу видеть это!
[свернуть]
When other have your ow

godar

Спойлер
Что-то вне контеста ничего не понятно. Какая такая женщина с пламенем Тарвалона за спиной?
Это ведь прямое указание на Амерлин. Что нашей всеми любимой Эгвейн скоро придется уйти на покой?

И очень не нравится мне это «I can see it!». Какой-то лихорадочностью от них веет. Мин часом сама не готовиться откочевать в страну хорошей охоты? Раз ее видения так осаждают.
[свернуть]

Кабриана Мекандес

Спойлер
Мне кажется, что женщина - это Аливия, по крайней мере желание учиться она изъявляет.
[свернуть]
When other have your ow

godar

Спойлер
Насчет учиться, возможно, но белое пламя... Это ведь атрибут тарвалонской Глав ведьмы. Аливию в Амерлин?
[свернуть]

Кабриана Мекандес

Спойлер
А так же атрибут самого Тар Валона и Айз Седай в целом. Скорее Пламя означает ее верность Башне или делу Айз Седай.
[свернуть]
When other have your ow

godar

Спойлер
Эээ с каких пор?
У рядовых асок символ верности, обручения с Башней кольцо – Уроборос. А Белое Пламя Тар-Валона это титул Амерлин. Чего это белому пламени гореть за спиной рядовой аски. И потом, что за важность в пророчестве, что еще одна женщина станет Айз Седай? Эгвейн их сейчас пачками принимает.
Имхо, пророчество должно указывать на что-то более важное. И белое пламя указывает что-то именно.
[свернуть]