Яндекс.Метрика СПОЙЛЕРЫ!!! - The Gathering Storm - Спойлеры для аппетита :) - Страница 15

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Цитадель Детей Света. Возрождённая

Новости:

Если у вас не получается зайти на форум или восстановить свой пароль, пишите на team@wheeloftime.ru

СПОЙЛЕРЫ!!! - The Gathering Storm - Спойлеры для аппетита :)

Автор Shaidar_Haran_v.3.0, 22 октября 2009, 12:46

« назад - далее »

arcanis

каг бы я думаю что она уже есть в электронном;)и наверняка где то есть на просторах

Действительный член клуба Зануд

Ашаман

А кто небудь может сказать когда будет перевод издания? хотябы в любой версии?

Луан

Как только - так сразу. Переводчики пока что даже английской версии не получили, так что говорить о сроках пока что преждевременно.
Луан
Все черепа скалятся, но этот выглядел особенно счастливым.
Дж. Мартин. Танец с драконами

Законы всемирного свинства едины для всех и каждого
А. Пехов. Вьюга Теней

Эг-Ави

Выйти - то вышла, но, как уже писАли, в маленьких НЕсетевых магазинчиках где - то в Канаде.
У нас на форуме, конечно, есть канадцы, но вот не нашли они пока. :(
ПРИШЛО ВРЕМЯ ПЕРЕДЕЛЫВАТЬ ВСЕЛЕННУЮ
ВСЕЛЕННАЯ САМА НЕ ПЕРЕДЕЛАЕТСЯ
ПЕРЕДЕЛАЙ ЕЕ, ПЕРЕДЕЛАЙ ЕЕ ЕЩЕ РАЗ

- Джоффри Баратеон стал королем Вестероса в 13 лет, а чего добился ты, Эг-Ави?
- Зарегистрировалась здесь в этом же возрасте, например.  ;D

we always keep chuunibyou spirit~

Лерини

Летучий МыШ

Читаем форум внимательнее! Одна из участниц нашего форума читает уже!)
Летучий МыШ

И лишь с виду безобидным всем он кажется подчас,
Не дразните... Он запомнит вас! (с) КняZz

МыШ - животное, путь которого усыпан упавшими в обморок женщинами!

Пётр

Спойлер
Из спойлеров я уверен в смерти только Семиарг а вот в смерть Грендаль под вопросом трупа всётаки нет(хотя от Семиарг нечего неосталось :D).А вот что Верин чёрная были намёки ещё в Охоте.
Ранд конечно молодец  надеюсь что он  перед Последней битвой подчинит Шончан и Белою Башню. Как я понял он помнит все свои прошлые жизни как Бергитте сразу как выпала из ТАРА?
[свернуть]
Перевода буду ждать столько сколько надо.Потому что хочу хороший перевод.

Rand007

Цитата: KVANT от 28 октября 2009, 20:47
Читаем форум внимательнее! Одна из участниц нашего форума читает уже!)
А, я слушаю. ;) http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5138536/The_Gathering_Storm_Brandon_Sanderson__Robert_Jordan (ftp://http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5138536/The_Gathering_Storm_Brandon_Sanderson__Robert_Jordan)

VerTigo

Опасайтесь людей верующих - у них есть боги, которые им всё прощают.

PLUTON

Откуда она? И что обозначено цифрами? (догадки, конечно, есть =)).
АйЭм Э Хииирооооо
[свернуть]

«Улыбчивый рыцарь был безумцем, в равной степени наделенным жестокостью и рыцарской честью, и не ведавшим, что такое страх» (с) Джейме

RUDNM

Кто-нибудь может выложить аудиокнигу на какое-нибудь файловое хранилище типа rapidshare или depositfiles?

VerTigo

Влaдимир

Зачем на бал пришел медведь?..

Ашаман

arcanis

Цитата: Эдарна Нореговна от 29 октября 2009, 16:54
А Эгвейн поклянется на Жезле?
Спойлер
думаю вряд ли, че та меня тер'ангриал на посвящении смущает
[свернуть]

Действительный член клуба Зануд

VerTigo

Любопытный пост с Горы Дракона (про пророчества)
Спойлер
Various prophecies and viewings I feel I have a better handle on after this book:

ЦитироватьHe will heal "wounds of madness and cutting of hope."

This could simply refer to the cleansing, but I want to note that Moridin is regarded as quite crazy and always has been, and his nickname back in the day was "Betrayer of Hope".  I've got a little pet theory that Moridin will be redeemed and turned back to the light, which would be a healing, in my opinion!

Цитировать"Twice dawns the day when his blood is shed.
Once for mourning, once for birth.
Red on black, the Dragon's blood stains the rock of Shayol Ghul.
In the Pit of Doom shall his blood free men from the Shadow."

This first bit remind any one of Hinderstrap?  Also the red/black thing seems too obvious to only refer to his blood, what about Moridin's obsession with those colors.  Another connection.

Цитировать"There is no salvation without destruction, no hope this side of death."

Again, reference to hope (betrayer of hope was Ishy) and death (Moridin).  Could this passage refer to salvation for him?

Цитировать"There can be no health in us, nor any good thing grow, for the land is one with the Dragon Reborn, and he one with the land. Soul of fire, heart of stone, in pride he conquers, forcing the proud to yield. He calls upon the mountains to kneel, and the seas to give way, and the very skies to bow. Pray that the heart of stone remembers tears, and the soul of fire, love."

Anybody wanna bet that now Rand has learned to love, the plant life might recover and actually look like spring?

Цитировать"The seals that hold back night shall weaken,
and in the heart of winter shall winter's heart be born
amid the wailing of lamentations and the gnashing of teeth,
for winter's heart shall ride a black horse,
and the name of it is Death."

Winter's Heart is generally seeming to refer to Rand, and here he is riding a black horse (Moridin is always in black), and the name of it is Death.  (Hello! Moridin!)  Sounds a lot to me like Rand might use Moridin to accomplish a goal.

Цитировать"As the plow breaks the earth shall he break the lives of men, and all that was shall be consumed in the fire of his eyes. The trumpets of war shall sound at his footsteps, the ravens feed at his voice, and he shall wear a crown of swords."

Цитировать"When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known. When the fox marries the raven, and the trumpets of battle are blown."

I feel these are connected, similar verbiage used.  Ravens feed at his voice means to me that after seeing the seanchan efficiency, I believe his 'voice' on the matter will be to show some humility and bow to Fortuona.  Also fiery eyes reference brings up images of Ba'alzamon/Ishy.

Цитировать"The lion sword, the dedicated spear, she who sees beyond. Three on the boat, and he who is dead yet lives. The great battle done, but the world not done with battle. The land divided by the return, and the guardians balance the servants. The future teeters on the edge of a blade."

Цитировать"Melaine and Bair dreamed of you on a boat with three women whose faces they could not see, and a scale tilting first one way then the other."

ЦитироватьLuc came to the Mountains of Dhoom.
Isam waited in the high passes.
The hunt is now begun. The Shadow's hounds now course, and kill.
One did live, and one did die, but both are.
The Time of Change has come.

Цитировать"He shall hold a blade of light in his hands, and the three shall be one."

Цитировать"I saw you and another man. I couldn't make out either face, but I knew one was you. You touched, and seemed to merge into one another, and....one of you dies, and one doesn't."

Цитировать"At the end of time,
when the many become one,
the last storm shall gather its angry winds
to destroy a land already dying.
And at its center,
the blind man shall stand
upon his own grave.
There he shall see again,
and weep for what has been wrought."

We have a ton of references to threes or many becoming one in the series.  It is something of a holy theme almost.  Saidin/Saidar/TP, Avi/Min/Elayne, etc.  I really feel that the general meaning of these prophecies is that MANY things that were once divided will come together in the end days and at the LB.  WT Division: healed; BT and WT will be resolved soon, etc. LTT was not a part of fulfilling min's viewing, I don't think.  Rand stated that he was never two people at the end of TGS.  So the other has to be Moridin.
[свернуть]